I'd Barter Gold For Chocolate Anytime



Today was so normal it reeked.
The only thing I remembered was when Cecilia mumbling in the background in my head as she explains the movement of an earthworm during Biology. That sleep during Bio was very refreshing. Just the right amount of dozey. I woke up, ready to learn, when she told us to do an exercise in our Science Process Skill. Taking a nap to feel revitalize to learn. Fail. Dammit.

And can I just say that I'm a major slut for chocolate? My best friend told me as I lazed early in the morning that she'd give me three Choclairs if I went down. I whined, take out my rule-book and study book and followed her out. Stupid chocolate. I would probably take a job if it pays me in chocolate. (In Ancient Aztec, the price of cocoa is equivalent as gold.)

Also, my friends are starting to notice my addiction to read Special Topics in Calamity Physics.
"Why do you keep reading that?"
"Yeah, are you reading it again?"
Uh-huh. Thanks friends, for making me feel like the only thing I can do in the world is coordinately reading this book. Yeah.

 Oh, and Happy Birthday to Second Brother.
I thought his birthday was on the 28th.
Oopsies.