The Notebook Encyclopedia

This is going to be fun ♥



Current planner.
Never leave home without it.
I got the cover from another planner which my Dad 
told me not to tell my teachers where I got it from.
Suspicious?
I know.



That free planner AC Enterprise always gives out for Form 5.
Shameless advertisement.
But who isn't?




I still got some empty papers in this bad boy.
Going to fill it soon :)




Dr. Duck notebook had made an appearance before.




This book may look rather dull and unappealing.
However, looks are deceptive.
There are some great finds in this one.
I'll upload them later :)




Chan's birthday gift.
Can I just say I was too scared to touch it?
I mean: the fat cat flying!
I love it!
So much!



Chan?
I think this is yours?
Please claim it before we both leave the country.




Mental note: Need to refine draft for my story.




...and when it opens!
Wow, how long did I drew this?
Three-four years ago?




*drum-roll*
NEW NOTEBOOK!
The paper is gorgeous.
I am going to have some good time doodling.