Being Friends With Swallows and Robins








I'm sorry my life is as dull as a pencil stump. 
(I could've put as dull as a wall but walls are fascinating to see when you imagine what you can paint on them.)






And perhaps my only friends are the insects and squirrels from the same tree I visit five days a week. I don't know the other animals from the other trees. I'm sorry I'm so dull. I just don't know them. I'm sorry I can't make a conversation about other animals and what they do on their own trees. I'm sorry I just live in a house with only one tree to make friends with. I want to talk about so many things, trust me. There are infinite things to muse about other than what the animals are doing in the other trees, I just know it. Why can't I be friends with swallows and robins? Who doesn't wonder about what the other animals are doing on their tress but travel in search beyond the horizon?





Why can't some of you be like them?