In the Basement People/In the Basement



I sincerely wanted to upload a bucket-load of pictures I got from taking discreet pictures in a mahogany shop and entitled it: FURNITURE: A WOODEN MINI POST for some mahogany-furniture-enthusiasts I know some of you are out there but sadly the connection sucks big time right now so I have to put off the post later.

I don't know why I'm telling you guys this when I just can do it later but I guess I just feel really bad that I've been putting up all this random posts about nothing. I'm weird feeling like I have a responsibility towards my blog. But please, for people who just can't live a day without me, read my Livejournal to amuse yourself and whatnot:

But oh, I must announce: I have a new phone!




this looks like it, except it's all black.
hehehhh, don't be jelly...