tryna get you to listen



pictures are taken chronologically. nothing beats a sunset ride. i've been writing things and as much as i would play a poet and exaggerate my limited experiences to the extreme but i have a hankering for some dirty-nail-digging journalist piece. maybe a solid analysis of social psychology of person who takes photos vs. people who are always in photos.  ahhhhhhhhhh but i've got to studyyyyy. thus, my days are outnumbered. when will i find the time to have create leisure writing exercises other than incomplete poems and rash blog entries? i can't help but find that this sinuous ongoing of academic expectations is slowly draining my creativity which leads to my entitled bereavement of the education system that traps the nation's youth in early debts and forced laborers etc etc...

i need to start on my organic chemistry notes tho.