like pale gold





I've finished Deathless by Catherynne M. Valente and
the book took more out of me than it should have.
When they say nobody is the same after war or love,
a good book should be placed in the same category.

.


I have a huge craving to write some cynical words now,
probably sweep up the ol' poetry blog.
I've been neglecting that and my deviantart for millenniums.
I should really check on it and clean it out, though
I should've thought of it sooner when I have time
and before the second part of semester starts
and I need to grind my elbows to the table and finish
my mountains of workload.

OH RIGHT I HAVE MY ANIMATION KOKUM TO FINISH AS WELL
HAHAHA I COMPLETELY FORGOT. WHEN I THOUGHT
ACTUALLY TAKING THIS KOKUM WOULD
DESTRESSIFY ME FROM MY COURSE WORK. 
OH HOW WAS I WRONG.


thank goodness for scholarship.