It Is Ridiculously Savoury



I am still going to school during the holidays for anything but summer school.
(Evidently, a teacher of mines is holding one for weak Malay Language.)
Well, success is 1% inspiration and 99% perspiration.
Hm.
Not liking that percentage.

AND

Memorable Quote of the Day

Teacher Tok commenting on how young Stephy's mum look.

Steph : She's 46.
T. Tok : *looks surprised* She looked like she could be near my age.
Steph : Oh, 40?
T. Tok : *tersely* 35.


OUCH.

Advice : Always say they look 20. ALWAYS.

Which kind of reminds me of my going to restaurant and always be called 'Kak' by the waitresses.

When I come : 
Selamat datang, Kak.
WHAT DID YOU JUST CALL ME?
When I leave : Datang lagi, Kak.
NOT ON YOUR LIFE I WON'T.

But I'd be weekly greeted by that because I admit, the food there is just too good.

Don't they know that calling women 'Adik' is a general compliment unless it's 
SERIOUSLY OBVIOUS THAT THEY'RE NOT AN 'ADIK' 
EG. WOMEN WITH CANES, WOMEN WITH BENT SPINES ETC ETC
which in this case, 
AM I THAT SERIOUSLY OBVIOUSLY OLD? 

BECAUSE I'M STILL, JUST LIKE, SIXTEEN.





THANK GOD YOUR NASI GORENG IS AMAZING.