Hades Supports Awareness for Child Violence



We're going to enter the second week of holiday.


I don't know why I'm watching each grain of sand 
falling down the hourglass like a murderer waiting for doom.

I should relax myself and set my goals for next year.
Reflect and prepare.
(I'm so happy how calm and centered I am!)

Sister : Do you want me to teach some Form 5 Physics?
Me : I'm kind of sleepy.

Yeahhh.
Not a good way to 'prepare.'
With SPM due in one year.
I feel awfully ill-prepared.
Oh well, I'll scold myself about that later.
I need to finish reading my story books :)

And I'm hearing too much electronic songs
that I am seriously thinking that it might dumb me down
with the pulsing (but oh so infectious) BOOM BOOM POW (no, not the song.)

And watching TV. But we watched Mulan just now and I don't think that's a bad thing.
We seriously memorized everything they say by heart
even the intonations of their speech and the sound effects
and even how they scream.
If only I remembered my studies like that.
If only.

Anyways, I have no idea why I'm updating this
(even updating it here is still a blur concept)
but I changed my profile picture in Facebook.
No, it's not an "ugly" picture of me.
(By ugly, a moderately good picture that I have
the nerve to caption it as ugly so people would
write nicety-ingested comments to me.)
No. But it's a picture of Hades from Disney's Hercules?
Why?
For the awareness of child abuse.
And if I could do only that, then it's fine for me.
Why Hades?
Because...um, no real cause.
He's cool like that.

my status :


comments on the picture :



I kind of whitened Chan's picture there to avoid...identify theft.
(Since it's easy because all of our pictures are cartoons.)