Stardom Here I Come



 I was like "WHAAAT?"

I was ogling at my friend's laptop screen.
She has mad skills in Photoshop yo.
And she was designing the school yearbook cover.
An honor. An honor.
Is it too early to say this but:
This is by far the best yearbook cover EVAH.

(Did I tell you how maniacally skillful she was in Photoshop?)

Not just because there's me in it.
Well, I am not intending to be narcissistic
but the size of the photo of me was so small
that it could be pull off that I was not even in it.
The design has some memorable pictures from this year

There was Bren and Steph and I was squinting to make sure
to see this tudung-clad girl between them in a yellow Comet outfit
and I was like, "Is this...me?"
"Yup."

GAH D:
No way, ho-zay.
I'm in the yearbook cover!

What next, Vogue?