There Were Frogs, Fairies and A Rich Mole



After one week of school holidays,
what's my prediction for the five weeks
still ahead?

Anything but productive.

I tried my hardest to make my day as fulfilling as I could manage.
I couldn't manage that much.
I write, draw and listen as much as I can
and yet, I feel like my life is leaking away.

I need to go out more.
Should it be that?
An adventure?
A Great If?
Well, not like I can get a car ride to go anywhere,
much less to a Great If.

Last night, my sister and I
were high on teh tarik.
We couldn't sleep a wink.
It sort of when you're undergoing surgery
and your anesthesia didn't work.
You want to fall asleep so badly
but your mind doesn't let you.

We ended up having a blast from the past
about a little movie we saw when we were children called

We were remembering the characters, the plot, the songs they sang.
The whole she-bang.
We haven't thought about that movie in ages.



Teh Tarik does things to you.