How My Brother Gets Invited To Parties


My #3 Brother.


Party animal.


Well, not that I'm implying that my 9-year-old brother
goes to hardcore head-banging parties and pretty much
bring down the house with his home-made hula skirt
that just drips awesomeness from the sweat he makes
shaking his hips with it.
Just this one party.

Let's just put this up to mind:

Me, Responsible Teenager, average party a year : 0
Syahmi, Delinquent Youngest Brother, average party a year: 1

HOW COME?

(I think, and I'm finding that I blame teenagehood for 
EVERYTHING
but, I'm really counting cards on this one.)

Anyways, Brother #1, Asyrani heard from his Friend, ADN
that he has a party at his place for his birthday.
Cake-hangover forecast? 
REEKING WITH FROSTING.
So, his Friend ADN is also the brother of ANJ, 
my Brother #3's BFFFFFF.
Do I need to tell you how much F's there is?

Plus, ANJ is so short and chubby and cute
that my Sis & I only saw him once but think
he is totally adorable and needed to mention
that he is everytime he is mentioned in our household.

So #3 Brother heard from #1 Brother about ADN birthday party.
Not wanting to miss a chance to spend time with his BFFFFFF,
#3 Brother decided to call "so that he could invite him too."

*listening Brother on the phone*

waits...
Oh, A****! Hey, why don't come to school today?
listens why ANJ did not come
Yeah, me too. But my Dad got mad at me.
listens what ANJ is telling him
Oh, really? ADN is having a party?
listens ANJ probable invitation to it
Alright! I ask my Mummy! Okay. Bye.

Then, he went outside to the door to catch my Mum before she leaves for work
to ask if she could drop him off.
An instant OK sign from Mum & Dad.
WHAT?
And I can't even go to any of friends' where social life is proven to be an
important to a teenager's behavioural development?
Do I want to grow up as an anti-social bum?
No.
Never mind.
Venting how unfair this matter is is so overrated.
(And a lost cause.)
Let's not mess anymore time.


When he came back from it, my sister asked, "So, did you have a good time with A****?"
YES :))


My brother is soooo cute when he's with his BFFFFFF :3


They didn't bring me cake :(