Some Playlist Fun


This Cheap Post is really long.
Drink a cup of tea while reading.
Seriously, it's long.
I have three playlist shuffle game.
So better have something to munch on.
The answers are funny enough though.


Put your music library on shuffle.
For each question, press the next button to get your answer.
You must write that song title as the answer to the question, no matter how silly it sounds! 
Most of the time they seem to work though, strangely enough.
Ok, go!



1. If someone says, “Is this okay?” you say
Motion Sickness, Call The Cops --- I get it. I get it.

2. How would you describe yourself?
Bushes, Hot Chelle Rae --- I don't have an afro. You mean, I should?

3. What do you like in a guy/girl?
Get Close, Call The Cops --- hohohoho

4. How do you feel today?
Misguided Ghosts, Paramore --- story of my life.

5. What is your life’s purpose?
Think About It, Danger Radio --- cause I'm not going to tell you.

6. What's your motto?
The Big Bang, Rock Mafia --- I'm the bang. What can I say?

7. What do your friends think of you?
Like A Star, Corrine Bailey Rae --- :)

8. What do you think of your parents?
We Are Golden, Mika --- you truly are <3

9. What do you think about very often
Tsuiko Merry Go Round, onelifecrew --- merry-go-rounds? Okay, I like them :D

10. What is 2 + 2?
Strawberry Avalanche, Owl City --- makes sense.

11. What do you think of your best friend(s)?
So Shaken Up, Danger Radio --- those crazy people I love ;)

12. What do you think of the person you like?
Misery, Maroon 5 --- oh my gosh! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

13. What is your life story?
Strut, Adam Lambert --- I got swagger like that.

14. What do you want to be when you grow up?
First of the Gang to Die, Zee Avi --- apa? tetapi... :'(

15. What do you think of when you see the person you like?
Hello, G-Dragon --- why...hello S;) 

 16. What will you dance to at your wedding?
She's A Lady (Forever the Sickest Kids) --- yes. Yes I am

17. What will they play at your funeral?
Emergency (Paramore) --- too late for that D:

18. What is your biggest fear?
Live Like We're Dying (Kris Allen) --- I don't wanna look like a zombie, okay?

19. What is your biggest secret?
The Bird and the Worm (Owl City) --- WHAT?

20. What will you post this as?
Use Somebody (original: Kings Of Leon, cover: Paramore) --- blah.


Tunes shuffle game

1. How Are You Feeling Today? 

One More Chance, Danger Radio --- bored.

2. Will I get Far In Life? 

Sunday Morning, Maroon 5 --- till then only??? D':

3. What Is my Best Friend’s Theme Song? 

The Beach, All Time Low --- hey! She loves this song! Spot on!

4. What is/Was Middle School Like? 

Again, YUI --- no. I WILL NOT REPEAT IT EVAR.

5. What is The Best Thing About Me? 

Sway, Michael Buble --- ;D

6. How Was Yesterday? 

Brighter, Paramore --- it was sunny.

7. What is my Love Life Like? 

Decode, Paramore --- pfft. Twilight-ish? Then where's my vampire?

8. What will my Parents Say To me? 

Boy In a Rock'n'Roll Band, The Pierces --- apa? how did you found out? D:

9. What Song Will They Play On My Funeral? 

Drop The Girl, Hit The Lights --- LOWER THE CASKET DON'T FREAKING DROP MEEEE!!!

10. How Does The World See Me? 

You & Me, Danger Radio --- always and forever?

11. What do My Friends Really Think Of Me? 

Whoever She Is, The Maine --- like that lah you! D':

12. What is the secret is the world keeping from me?

Lonely In Gorgeous --- I'm not gorgeous? Is that what you're telling me?

13.  How Do I make Myself Happy? 

Home, Michael Buble --- aww...so true :')

14. What Should I Do With My Life? 

Meet Me In The Equinox, Death Cab For Cutie --- What for? 

15. Will I Have Children? 

Magic, Robin Thicke --- THEY ARE GOING TO BE WIZARDS AND GO TO HOGWARTS?? :DD

16. What is Good Advice? 

Be On You, Ne-Yo --- hah? That ain't good advice.

17. What does everyone Else Think Of My Current Life? 

I'll Make the Moves, Scenes and Sirens --- kinda...kinda bad-ass there, yeah.

18. What Type Of Men/Women Do I like? 

Walk On Water Or Drown, Mayday Parade --- so like...sadists?

19. Where Will I Live? 

Saltwater Room, Owl City --- BEST ROOM TO LIVE EVER. FREE SALTS MANN.

20. What Will My Dying Words Be?

Heartache Tonight, Michael Buble --- dude, like, I'm going TO DIE.


All you gotta do is put your itunes on shuffle 
and answer each question with the first line of the song.
Got it?
Okay, let’s begin

1. Your first words were? I need this like air in my lung --- Last One Standing, Hot Chelle Rae 
(Very cool first words, I got to say.)

2. When you fell down from your bike, what did you say?  And we both go down together, we'd stay there forever --- I'd Hate To Be You When People Find Out What This Song Is About, Mayday Parade
 (OH MY GOSH IS THIS FOR REAL? HAHAHAHAHAHAHA)

3. What do your friends think of you? High-rise, veins of the avenue, bright eyes and subtle variations of blue, everywhere is balanced there Like a rainbow above you --- Rainbow Veins, Owl City 
(that's so pretty!)

4. What do you think about your friends?  I'm in trouble --- Trouble, Nevershoutnever 
(need I say more?)

5. What was the first thing you said to your crush?  I THINK WE'RE HAVING AN EMERGENCY I THINK WE'RE HAVING AN EMERGENCY --- Emergency, Paramore 
(HOW FREAKING WEIRD IS THIS GAME???)

6. What was the first thing your crush said to you?  I-I am w-who-who I am --- I Am Who I Am, The Cab 
(Who the hell is this crush? A robot?)

7. How did you respond? I'm through with standing in line in clubs I'll never get in --- Rockstar, Nickelback (A ROBOT BOUNCER?)

8. What did you say when your best friend and you were having a fight? Picture perfect memories, scattered all around the floor --- Need You Now, Lady Antebellum 
(How sad…)

9. What is the line that describes what you’re feeling? I'm tired and I'm reckless and I CAN'T GO HOME --- Room 410, Call the Cops 
(Can I just say again how creepy this game of coincidence is?)

10. What is your message to the world?  Out of friends at an end for sure when you've got no side to side with. You deal with that --- Say What You Wanna Say, Hit The Lights 
(um...okay.)

11. What was the first thing you said in your wedding vows?  It's true that I'm a silver shadow and you are always on my mind --- Can You Keep A Secret?, The Cab 
(very sexy wedding vows eh eh eh?)

12. What did your husband/wife say on their wedding vows?  I'm in love with a girl I hate --- She's A Lady, Forever the Sickest Kids 
(Aww…that is so SWEET. Like seriously. I'm not even being sarcastic! 
No, really. Not sarcastic. I'd melt hearing that.)

13. What are the first lyrics you will dance to on your wedding?  Why do people smile when no one's smiling, it's cause they're thinking of someone they're loving --- The Sweetest Love, Robin Thicke 
(Coincidence? I think NOT!)

14. When you’re scared, what do you usually say?  I've been alone with you inside my mind --- Hello, Lionel Richie-Glee Cast Version 
(CREEEEEEPY)

15. When you cry, what do you usually say? The sun is SO HOT, the drinks are SO COLD --- Double Vision, 3OH!3 
(Everything's wrong with me!)

16. When you’re angry, what do you usually say?  I came, you went, was there something I should have said? --- I'm A Wonder, The Cab 
(why am I being the apologetic one?)

17. You cry over what words? Paris, France to Michigan, London town and through Berlin, can't believe this place I'm in. Everywhere and back again --- Somebody To Love, Leighton Meester 
(Pretty, um, vogue.)

18. What did you say when you told your/or your partner friends that you were pregnant?  So this is how it goes, well I, I would have never known --- Brighter, Paramore 
(haha. I didn't plan on getting pregnant? Funny...)

19. What did they say?  I am thinking about you and how we use to be and it didn't have to end, we could start again --- Do You Remember, Jay Sean 
(WHATCHU TALKING ABOUT BOY?)

20. What’s your biggest secret?  So hot, out the box --- For Your Entertainment, Adam Lambert 
(UMM.)

21. When you breakup with someone what do you say?  You know I know how to make em stop and stare as I zone out --- Club Can't Handle Me, Flo Rida
 (I'm in demand, yo.)

22. Your first thought when you wake up?  For the years that I known you baby, I can figure out why lately you've been acting so cold --- I'm Sorry I Don't Love You No More, Craig David 
(Am I talking to my pillow or something?)

23. What are the last words you will say?  
I saw a spider I didn't scream 
--- One of the Boys, Katy Perry 
(Yeah, I died instead.)