What I'd Do For Ice-Cream



This was a dream I had yesterday night.
One of the most ridiculous dreams I've ever remembered in my life.
Following this would be pure fiction created by my unconscious mind. 
Start.

I was in City Mall with my sister.
We were just roaming around, with no real intentions.
(In  my dreams when I'm in a mall, there would always be a carpet shop
or a Malay clothes shop. I don't know why. This dream was no exception.)

The next thing I remember was that we were near an ice-cream booth.
It only sold two things : chocolate & peppermint ice-cream.

If you buy only the chocolate or only the peppermint it would cost you about RM6
but weirdly in this dream, if you want both at the same amount it will
cost you back RM9.
See? Getting ridiculous already.
But it doesn't stop there.
Guess who was selling it?

Megamind.
Yeah.
Him.
Out of all the male characters that crosses my mind everyday,
my mind chose a blue alien with a big forehead that has a fish as his sidekick.
Aaaaiiissssshhhhhhhhhh.

Surprisingly, Dream Me isn't so different than Reality Me.
Both of us thought paying an additional RM3 for the ice-cream was beyond madness.
I was slightly proud of myself that I retained my stingy persona even in Dreamland.

So I gave up at the prospect of indulging myself on ice-cream
but before I left I said to Dream Megamind,
"What's left, save for me, okay?"
And I winked.
I winked at Megamind.

What the hell was wrong with me?
I know it didn't really happen 
but that must be one of the most embarrassing things 
I have ever done in my life.

I can't believe I'm such a sell out for ice-cream.
I'm so cheap. Cheap. Cheap. CHEAP.
Would I do anything for ice-cream?
I even winked to character voiced by Will Ferrell?
I'm very disappointed with Dream Me.
Very. 




And here is another dream
where it ends with me having no ice-cream.
*
At least this other post had a better hero.