I Like Your Makeup



Dream

There was this Goth Guy.
I told him "I like your makeup."
And he kinda fell in love with me.

Seriously.
I don't know how these things happen to me.



Thank goodness it was just a dream.
(Or is it? Because Goth Guy was pretty okay-looking.)








drew this because...I didn't want to study.
I'm so sorry if it's not that focused and
you cannot see the shading.
(And I shaded so hard!)
My phone can do so much.

The donut in hand (my hand, I assume)
well, that's another fact in the dream,
I was in a donut/ice cream shop.

I wanted a donut but changed my mind and wanted ice cream.
(What was wrong with my dream-self?
I obviously like ice cream FAR MORE than I like donut.)
But the lady who makes it already did the donut.
I have no clue why I agree just to hold it like a dimwad while she preps up my ice cream.
So it's there. Dripping down my arm.
Hmm.

Also, Goth Guy works there as a waiter
because his mom is the owner of the shop.
His mom's is his boss.
I can't decide if that is uncool or cute.
Well, he donned on Goth clothes so Cute it is.


And I still didn't get my ice cream.
Dang.
(Dreams always end before you get what you want, huh?)