Is This Some Kind Of Sick Joke To You?

My stomach is upset.
It makes me hunch forward out of pain.
I'm sorry, I shouldn't describe it to you.
Writing this now is painful enough.

Last paper tomorrow and its Literature!
*twirls in fields of flowers*

When I'm happy, I twirl in an imagination
of flower fields.
I never seen a flower field :'(

Alright, enough sob story.
Tomorrow is Literature and...
we can go home early! YAY.
But then the next day school as usual.
Which is unfair.
Because we come as often as the PMR kids
minus three days.
And other people...did not.
I'm thinking of skipping school on Wednesday
just to defy it.
But I heard there was a SRM meeting.
Dang.

(I plan something, and it backfires. WHY???)

I write some other time when my tummy
feels like awesomeness.
I can't think of anything witty to write
because my stomach is like...eating itself.
And I just finished Biology Exam today
and learned a lot about the human digestive system.
Is this.......................................some kind of joke?



D:<