They Are Appealing, How Dare You Say Otherwise


I want to post some pictures up of the things I drew
when I'm suppose to study for Excel Form 4.
But I doubt my I'm going to use the scanner anytime soon.
(It would be a lot easier if the scanner is compatible
with my Windows 7. I'd scan it later. Perhaps.)

Here's a sneak peek of whatcha gonna see:



which is cute. haha.
by the way, I am currently really digging
the 'detective hat' look.
it just growls a certain masculinity.
agree?



*scratches cheeks nervously*
about this.
the chronological order
(chronological needs no SpellCheck)
of this is the black-haired guy to the left
to the guy with the book
to the man in sunglasses.

| here is what I wrote in each one of them |

Black-haired guy to the left

the ambitious general.
what knows what possessed me to draw this thing.

 (kind of reminds me of Oscar from Season 3 of 90210.
I just found out---through Wiki---that the actor shares
the same birthday as me! my jaw dropped.)

Guy with the book

the bored detective.
perhaps jealous of the general's vision in life.
and doesn't like his mustache.
he should shave it soon.

Man with sunglasses

George is curious of your hair.
Really curious.
He wonders when are you going to cut it.
Real soon?
He wonders if the general & detective needs
some help with their hair issues.
General has too much hair and
  Detective needs to trim his mustache.
As you see, George is curious and thinks a lot in a short period of time.


The side note at the bottom right-hand side says:

What is with these random & stranger characters?

Later, I kind of analyse myself through this and came up with these results:

The General is probably my unconscious desire to do something
splendidly marvelous some time soon.
I'm planing. I'm just waiting.
What it is you might ask?
I don't know.
Another point, this antagonistic General 
shares an uncanny resemblance to
Blair Redford might show my dislike
to his character in 90210, Oscar.
I like his hair though.
Reminds me of mines.

The Detective might be my unconscious salute
to the character in The Interpertation of Murder,
Detective Jimmy Littlemore---later to be known as Lieutenant.
The mustache...well, I rarely draw someone with a mustache.
That's it.

The Hair Stylist would mean my curiosity to crew-cut hair
and my unconscious need to trim my hair.
I need to trim my hair.
The floral shirt...I meant to be festive.

So what did Sis aka #1 Critic said?
"Your drawing is different...but it's unappealing."
What? D:


Unappealing?


Look at them!!!
How do you even judge them as unappealing?
General has a little power.
Admittedly, that is kind of sexy.
Plus, he has awh-some hair.
Detective, he's a brooder.
And MUSTACHE. Hello.
MUSTACHE.
And Hair-Stylist has that cool sunglasses.
And fashionable-never-will-go-out-of-style hair.
To top it all of, a floral shirt. Yeah, a floral shirt.
What screams 'I'm a dude, but I wear floral shirt because I have taste' more?

Unappealing?
Shizz no.


Question : What do you say?