Lollipop Nerd



lollipop is a rare occurrence in my life.
not that I'm deprived but I only can get
one of these bad babies about four times
a year. It is not that I'm a dental freak
but this isn't my choice of sweets.



I prefer chocolate.




so when I get one of these, I'd take another photo opportunity. 
I abuse stuff as much as I could.
But before I accidentally finish, I wanna take a picture.
Which was slightly a bad idea.
I was sitting at my study table and the fan was behind me.
So I fear if the lollipop is covered in dust.

But I put it back in my mouth anyways.
Am I scared? No.
Am I happy I did that? Yes.
Am I stupid? We'll see.

I'm still alive and well so I'm feeling pretty smart.





can you believe that that is really the amount of books I have.
and that doesn't cover the side desk beside it.
I'll take you to the tour.
Hollywood Square In My House:

Upper First Box : Activity Books.
Upper Middle Box : Main Reference Books.
Upper Last Box : Papers & Old Exercise Books
Middle First Box : Sister's Text Books
Middle Box : My Text Books
Middle Last Box : Files With Important Papers
Lower First Box : Sister's School Exercise Books
Lower Middle Books : Brother's Activity Books
Lower Last Box : I'm not quite sure...


Oh, the Endless Wonders in my house.