Two Posts. I Promise.

No. No. No.
Don't tell my about your day.
I'm so sorry I'm so insensitive.
The clock states that it is about 8.17 pm.
I came back an hour ago from nearly a
seven hour drive-and-out around town.
My feet are sore. I should have worn sneakers.




why didn't I wear YOU???


instead, I wore these cute little death-traps instead.
fashion is such a pain.



I am so sleepy and I'm quite sure I'm coming down with something.
My exams are not even over yet.
Pray pray pray that I still can hold on.
I'm going to take my respective controlled drugs now.
Hopefully, it subsides in the morning.
I'm just hoping.

And perhaps, after today where I feel really bad,
I'd post something perky and happy about my day that lead to this depressing exhaustion.
Make it TWO posts.
That's how guilty I am to be angry at this post.
Now please, I need my drugs.


"No matter how much you say it; your love is not my drug. Real drugs are better."

I'm not a drug-addict.
I just feel really sick right now.