Three More Things Won't Get Me Fat



Mmm. My sister's SPM is tomorrow.
I have to finish my work for yearbook.
Also update on my stories so that my creative juices keep flowing.
(Ideas are so gone. Everything has been there, done that stamped on it.)
We are going to move after SPM too.

Sounds like a relaxing holiday?
I need more ice-cream.

I had one before because my Mum needed to fill up the gas tank
because my Dad is going to drive her car to the airport and 
he grumbles about how little the oil is in the tank so my Mum and I
went to a Shell Station near my school and got some ice-cream---and oil.

The people that work there are very friendly.

Me Lady Guy

Dua ice-cream. Four ringgit please.
*hands RM10*
Okay...mahu plastic?
Yeah...yeah... :)
*gives back change and puts stuffs in plastic*
Sudu mahu?
Y-yeah... :)
Okay...jap
*looks in a drawer*
Eh, mana sudu ni?
Ada sudu kah?
Ini?
*holds up a bent plastic spoon*
Ada lain kah?
Itu saja yang mereka bagi.
Sori miss, tiada sudu lah.
Ah, ni hah.
*gives wooden spoon*
Okay. Thank you.
Thanks.

Then Mum had the foresight to see that two ice-creams
were not enough because I have five siblings at home.
I only bought two for my Sister and I.
Apparently in Mathematics:

2<5

Therefore : 2/5 = 0.4

Hence, we are NOT going to share 0.4 of the ice-creams among ourselves.

So, I have to get out of the car once more
and purchase three more.
On my way to the cashier, the floor was wet and I bumped to an old guy.
We simultaneously said "Sorry."
I'm always scared to bump into strangers especially old men
because my past experience with them was either looking at you pervertedly or 
staring at you angrily for invading their private space with your elbow or hips.

But this man must have a good day with the awesome
customer service in that gas station where they greeted
him with an enthusiastic, "Hello, Sir!" (Regular visitor? Perhaps.)
That he just glanced at me, smiling as I payed for the ice-creams.

The guy who was on the cashier before looked at me
disapprovingly at the +3 ice-cream I was paying.
I almost wanted to blurt out that I had a lot of siblings
but thought better of it and decided not to justify myself.

I wasn't that fat.