Electrocuted by A Band






this image came into my head from the song
One In A Million by Breathe Electric






more accurately the part which goes :
It's never black and white it seems...to be a shade of grey between


behind the scenes...

I was thinking of making three copies of it and have one white, one black and a grey one between to be one whole picture. But my Photoshop has problems so I couldn't make that vision come true :(
Maybe I should buy a better one.
(Eheheheh...)

This guy (what's the name? Let's just name him Electro, since I can't think of anything better right now and I'll edit the name later and hey, why won't make a salute to Breathe Electric for inspiring him), anyways, he took so long to finish. He has the most infuriating style I had ever been forced to draw. 

While drawing the bottom half of the shirt, I shouted to it, 
"Why won't you draw your f*cking self?!"
(Of course, I just mouthed the F word.)

It was the stupid jacket and its stretchy thing at the end. (Check out the Rock chain on the right hand. Why did I even bothered on the details?). After sketching and thinking it looked pretty good, I thought that should get it done by tonight. Just after outlining the left sleeve it dawned to me: this is going to take some time.

 I hadn't have my lunch and when I become finally aware of my surroundings like I just came out from a basement I've been kidnapped to for ten years, it was already near 7 pm. I just realized that my hands were shaking from lack of glucose. And I wasn't thinking clearly as well. 

After completing it, I should have put off the scanning for tomorrow. I didn't. Instead, I took out the printer/scanner and while plugging pendrive in so I could move it to my laptop so I could retouch it there, but I electrocuted myself with the metal holder. Three times. 

My mind, which was already not thinking well, buzzed like I had a jugful of coffee. I couldn't handle speech properly. My mind can't process things fast enough. I fear to touch water.

Yeah, things like these happen to me.

Good news is...I got better. I'm not that hyped up. I can still enunciate 'enunciate.'
I can still touch water. (BIG score for that! I would have died within three days.)

Stupid electric.
Wait. I just noticed that this is VERY ironic.
I drew a piece because of Breathe Electric and got electrocuted trying to finish it.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

No.
No 'HAHA.'
Stupid band. 

I almost died.





*but I still love yoooooou