You'd Always Make Me Feel Like A Teen Forever, Metro Station



The longevity of Shake It by Metro Station.

The very first time I heard this song, I instantly like it.
The message is clear and simple: Shake it.

So shake it, I will.

It had its prime two years ago (if I recall correctly) where
it played on airwaves constantly and 
blasted on shops' radios everywhere I go.
Then, I tried to run away when it comes up.

Sometimes, the tune drifted into my mind
and I have to stop myself from whatever I was doing
and figure out what is this sudden tune's name.

Now, when in the rare moments I catch it on the radio,
the song hits me back and I had never grow weary of it
after the buzz about it died down.

Probably, after 20 years from now,
I'd still feel the same way hearing this song.
It just really takes me back.
And I'm still sixteen.

:)