Those Moments That Make A Life






We were giving sister a send off as she head back to the capital to continue her study after a week of holiday. It really wasn't enough. I didn't really think much of it until she was properly gone. I kept on telling my mum that it was only for two more months but the feeling of loss is still there. I'm not much to make a big deal about this because it really isn't but to think about it for just a moment really makes me sad and nonchalant. Because we weren't really going to be to the one family unit we always were. 

things change.
we grow up.
which saddens me because I guess my childhood is really going to be over soon.





behind all the jokes and laughter, 
I never really realized that some of them would eventually die out through time. 




but as always, I am grateful for my childhood.
It was one of the best years of my life.
And I intend to make some more.