Ugh What Am I Doing With My Life?



starting time : 9.29 am

-About Me- 

Name: + Nur di sana.
Sister: AYONGGG
Brother : 3
Eye Color: BLACK I SWEAR IT'S NOT EVEN BROWN
Shoe size: 7. I'm a menace in shoe stores.
Hair: STRAIGHT LIKE AN ASIAN YEAYUR
Piercing: Ears man.
Height: 161 cm whoop whoop. Can't get taller than that.
What are you wearing right now? : AWESOME LONG GREEN SHIRT MAK NGAH GAVE ME LOVE YOU MAK NGAH <3
Where do you live?: in a house.
Favorite number: 7 :D
Favorite drink: TEH TARIK MANNNN LIKE I CAN'T EVEN
Favorite month: Julyyy and Decemberrrrr
Favorite food: CURRY FREAKING CHICKEN
-Have You Ever?- 
Broken a bone: NOH.
Been in a police car: LOVE TO BUT NEVER
Fallen for a friend: HAH NO.
Fallen for a guy/girl in a short period of time: my obsession is long-term srslyyy
Swam in the ocean: I LIVE IN AN ISLAND SO WHATCHU THINK?
Fallen asleep in school: Constantly.
Broken someone’s heart?: Heh. The inept ability to be loved can result into a void of heartbreak by mua, thank you very much.
Cried when someone died?: ALL THE TIME. THEY DON'T EVEN HAVE TO BE REAL.
Saved e-mails: Always, from Denise :)
Been cheated on: I repeat: Inept ability to be loved.

-What?- 

Do you want now?: SPARKLY CHARISMA, WACOM TABLET, FASTER COMPUTER DRIVE, EARPHONES THAT DON'T SOT
Is your favorite colour?: Purple. For now.
Your room is like?: Basic need.
Is your favorite whether?: You spelled weather wrong, idiot. I like rainy days.

-Ever Had?- 

Chicken pox: ALREADYYYY
Sore throat: SAYA PALING TAK SUKA NIII
Stitches: Thank goodness never.
Terrible cramp: CURSES ALL AROUND
Cancer: God, no.
A fight: YES GANGSTUH MUCH RIGHT?
A pet: <3 A LOT LOT
Hangover: NOOOHHHH
Period: I'm a woman so that's kind of unavoidable *cries*

-Do You?- 

Believe in God: A LOT LIKE EVERYTHING YESSS
Love your family: Too much man.
Smile alot?: Kinda.
Believe in love at first sight?: Attraction at first sight. Love comes along wayyy later.
Like picnics?: FUN FUN FUN.
Curse alot?: NYAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHH
Want Tattoo?: Not really.
Like breakdowns?: HATE IT MAN.

-Who?- 

Who was the last person you yelled at?: My brothers yesterday.
Who was the last person you danced with?: Vadee. Cause Vadee likes to dance.
Who last made you smile?: Kang Hodong like
Who was the last person made you laugh: Lee Seunggi like
Who was the last person you pissed at?: MYSELF ALWAYS
Who was the last person yelled at you?: saya tak tahu

-Final Questions-

What are you listening to right now?: The Beach, All Time Low
Are you the oldest?: SECOND.
Indoors or outdoors?: RECLUSIVE INDOOR FTW

-Today did you- 

Talk to someone you like?: I like my friends. So.
Kiss anyone?: I kissed my badge a few days ago but that doesn't apply. heee.
Sing?: Uh-huh.
Talk to an ex?: In.Ept.Ab.I.Li.Ty.To.Be.Lo.Ved.
Miss someone?: Yes, my sisterrrr :'(
Ate?: ALREADY THANK YOU FOR ASKING KENAPA MAHU BELANJA?
Breakfast: minimal.
Dinner: dahhhh.

-Last person who- 

You talked to on the phone?: Sisterrrr
Made you cry?: EXAM AND PRESSURE.
Went to the movies with?: UM. I THINK LIKE BEASTLY LAMA NYE TU
You went to the mall with?: Dad. Because I ain't scared to be out with my parents, yo.
Who cheered you up?: No one. Forever alone nowww.

-Have you- 

Ever wanted to talk to your ex?: INEPT-----
Been to Mexico?: I don't think I even want to.
Been to USA?: I don't think I even want to (except if I could meet Adam Lambert. heee)

-Random-

Have a crush on someone?: OH YESHH I THINK PEOPLE KNOW
What books are you reading right now?: I FINISHED THE QUEEN'S THIEF SO NOW IT'S JUST STUDYYY
Best feeling in the world?: when everything is just right.
Future kids names?: Farah Juliana. Boy I leave it to The Husband.
Do you sleep with a stuffed animal?: No.
What’s under your bed?: A samurai sword. I'm not even kidding you.
Favorite sport: Extreme sleeping.
Favorite place?: Bed. Bed. Bed. And in front of the TV. And my laptop. And Citymall and Asia City.
Who do you really hate?: GRRRRRR.
Do you have a job?: MY JOB IS TO GET 10A+ MANN
What time is it now?: 9.32 am


THANK YOU FOR HELPING ME WASTING MY TIME
OH INTERNET, YOU RELIABLE YOU.