T I A


Alright, so I watched the Awkward marathon on MTV for strictly in-the-know basis. And it wasn't bad, I guess. Though I kind of hate almost everyone in it, especially the counselor. Yeah, especially the counselor. But that would just be called being a teenager, wouldn't it? Hahahaha, silly me. And it goes to show that teenagers nowadays, instead of using a pen quill and moth-ridden diary, rather use a stable Internet connection and Times New Roman to express and self-analyse their daily life. Well, you can't water damage the internet, can you?

Anyways, back to the show, I was surprised that, unlike most family shows on tv right now, that this one show got the teenage realm down. To just simplify, oddly, watching this show, I almost knew every single one of the characters. Like I met them before and their cliches, their perks and their weaknesses are somewhat familiar to me, like I've seen them before. It was like your life unfolds right on the LED screen in HD. (Though I have never been misunderstood for killing myself.) And when Jenna wore that white shirt with swallow prints, I instantly wanted that shirt, despite the Mom (which seems to be a tanner, dark-haired version of I'm A Cool Mom from Mean Girls) asking her to change it. I don't see the problem with that shirt really. It's to die for.

Okay, I'll end at that note because I'm just writing this post to remember to buy a shirt like that. And I'm sorry if I'm using your time reading this but look at that shirt. How can you not want it?