Prince Alcott's Cloak for Best Actor, Please


I think my mum's obsessed with the living room tiles. Ever since refilling the edges and scraping off the excess harder than Cinderella must had, all we could think of is how to make the tiles look better. It's exhausting, physically and mentally. I can't handle these tiles anymore. Too many blood, sweat and tears are poured into it. We walk over them anyway. Being a housewife is no eating-your-bonbons-watching-soap-opera-easy, I tell you. I might end up buying the smallest house possible with least furniture. I'd go Arabian and set out floor-leveled couches and short tables with only chrome silverware. Yes, I like to plan my future in blog posts.

Also, I went out with my best friend, back from Curtin. Haiii Denise :)
We went out to book our tickets for a movie, I drank Yoyo for the first time, we watched Mirror Mirror and window-shopped. Highly considering to go shop at Cotton On the next time I'm there. Mirror Mirror was silly but entertaining (ending the movie with a Bollywood song? Oh yes, very silly.) But it was adorable albeit predictable. Though that made me excited for Snow White and The Huntsman. (Glorious CG on everything. Love the feel---even for a trailer.) Also, her friend's cat. Me gusta.


loveandsmilesandlife.tumblr.com

I should also add a list a weird, memorable list of dreams I had lately:
1. I was in shotgun, someone was driving and Sherlock was in the seat behind me. We stopped and John and went in. Sherlock and John looked at each other. Post-Reichanbach. Never knew what happened in the end.
2. I don't remember but Josh Hutcherson was there which is a good dream on its own.
3. I crossed a street and The Wanted was in the middle photoshoot outside the building I was going. I was apparently friends with them and started to tease Siva at how much he thinks himself as good-looking. Woke up, confused, because I don't even have particular feelings for The Wanted.

What.
Yeah, exactly.