Warrior

I'm not sure if it would be called wasting time but I've been writing a whole bunch of poems for the past few weeks and it helped to get all the negative energy out. Well, yes, you do have to wallow in it for a while as you're writing it and keep yourself afloat from your tears buuuuuuuuuut in the end, SELF-FULFILLMENT! Yeah! Cookie! It helped me feel better and upped my English skill! I now learnt how to write a sestina, how to create flow, increase my vocabulary (sleet, diffident, desultory) and paint more emotions with words! I'm using too much "!!!". Like insisting I'm fine or something. Which I am. I'm fine, believe me.




I need to stop writing poems and start writing real stories now. My Wattpad had been figuratively collecting dust all month long. Perhaps with my new-and-improved confident, writing-self, I can get on it and actually do something.

Also, I noticed all my notebooks that I own and I'm anxious at thinking of leaving them when I'm off to college soon. Should I bring one? I think I'd bring the red one that Chan gave me and the Cupcake one that Bren gave. To add, I should bring just one envelope from the writing set Syiqin gave me. I can't bear to part from them. Perhaps I'll write more when I need to. You never really know.

Mum's been asking why was I drawing old men in my sketchbooks and I didn't even reply (if I recall) because hey, why the eff not? It's not creepy for a teenage girl to draw well-dressed 50-something old men. It's completely normal. (In a reverse situation, then she has a right to call it creepy.) It's the time in my life when I need to sharpen my skill and add variety to my work. God knows I need help when it's time to draw animals.




In other news, my brother recently created his own blog and I would give him free advertisment here but I can't remember his real URL so never mind, his loss. Apparently, it's for an English project and my brother was completely at loss at what to do with a blog. Why do you need it? What do you actually write in it? I just said: Well, you write things you like, things you discovered and it's a great way to catalogue your life! But secretly, I was like: Ooooh, wait until they discover they can thrash about each other in hereeeee. But no, that's not what this is for (unless your ultimate goal is to have a gazzillion followers which is kinda pathetic.) I keep my blog clean. (Well, as clean as I can because I have another blog for that.)

April is good month. All the people I love is returning, even if it's only for a little while.
Praying for a wonderful month.


Beautiful people ♥