That Is Mahogony!


I've been in a long break from blogging. And yes, it's true: I died. But just for a little while. Last week had been one of those weeks were nothing goes right and it seems like the only way your head could cope with it is tuning it out with TV and eat what is given into your arms. No Internet, no long conversations, not quite good laughing either. Getting my SPM result, I admit I was disappointed and try to put on a brave face at school and all I wanted was to go home...until my Mum dragged me to a friend's house then I have to hear some older ladies saying it's not so bad and asking about my ambitions and telling me their opinions and their point of view and it's not long before they talk about this person studying at this university and such and such. I try not to get sour in front of them because they're providing breakfast for me.

Though, I woke up and didn't really try to act in front of Ustazah when she dropped in. I was in a completely sour mood for three days. It let up a little, and I'm fine now.




Cousins are visiting from Lahad Datu. You know about me and new people in the house (I generally don't like it and don't get me wrong because it's not that I hate family or anything it's just that when people visit the house, I'm usually off-put at how topsy-turvy the house would be.) In the picture, from left to right, my lovely and fiesty Cousin Azimah, my caring and home-grown Cousin Wati and lastly, the whiny-yet-adorable Cousin Mikraj. He is such a troublemaker. Actually considering kids watching at the amount of effort to take care a baby.




Mum's make-up case. I'm wondering when will I get this. I'm quite sure it's soon. After watching a Star King special about the Magic of Make-Up, I'm actually thinking about the possibility of applying to my face more than the regular BB Cream. Hmm. Just a thought. (Also, not gonna lie, but I love taking pictures of make-ups. Especially eyeshadows. Call it superficial but I love the colors.)





My newest favorite part of the house. Oh me gusta. So pretty. I never had a proper book-case for my storybooks. I was slightly crestfallen that we have to put so many books because I thought it could be pretty if I would add some space to the books and vases and a small plant. I don't know. Silly me. Wait till I get my own bookcase. But lol most of my books are in e-reader form anyway.


Also, yayyy I watched The Hunger Games (Josh Hutcherson stole my loyalty solely on his sparkling, ever-so-perfect, Mario theme-humming personality), him and Jennifer are my two-favorite people right now. And Korra. I'm so excited for April, it's ridiculous.

gingerhaze.tumblr.com

This is one of my favorite part in the movie. I internally swoon when he did that. A lot of people didn't like it but I'm like: shut the eff up, that scene was so adorable and appropriate. I'm not sure if it was an ad-lib he made but such a good touch. Like he could finally touch her hair, wondering the small things about her before they commit suicide (or something to that sense, you know?) :')

Also, that comic is hilarious.