Holy Moley Guacamole

Disgraceful.


Holidays doesn't feel like holidays anymore.
Or is it just me? Cause I'm not really enjoying it.
I don't know exactly why.
Then what, Ash, how you imagine your holiday to be?
*ears perk up, pleasant*
I think this occasion needs a list? 
Hey, I run this show:
List it is.


WHAT DOES ASHIQIN WANT HER HOLIDAYS TO BE LIKE:
1. Go out. So far, it's only for groceries :/
2. Eat. Super nice food. Like waffles. *gahr...*
3. Watch TV like mad. (Hmm...kind of already doing that... CHECK.)
4. Would like to finish all my dramas I want to watch (School Rumble and You're Beautiful is still put on hold and has no set date yet to be done. Also, if possible, I would like to re-watch Boys Over Flowers cause though it would be the third time watching it, I HAVE to get the story line.)
5. Need to buy boots. I know wearing it is HOT but I'm a woman. I NEED ONE.
6. Also want to download songs. I got a little confused when I read that STEREOS was a doo-wup group from the 1950's  >:O WTF ?!
7. Remind my sister the importance of a list. It is very easy and set on a short-term goal that is achievable. Pfft.
8. Want a cookie. Yes. A cookie.
9. Write a lot for that Raesh story.
10. Find inspiration for Elusive. See a lot of pictures.
11. Draw an egregious amount of sketches.
12. Photoshop those egregious amount of sketches.
13. Drink some strawberry milk. (With the cookie? Maybe.)
14. Change my laptop's wallpaper. I'm pretty sick and tired of "It's now safe to turn off your computer and read a book." I sound like a nerd :0  Well, I already am, but do we really need to add insult to injury? (Only a nerd could recognize that phrase.)
15. Rock out to Paramore. (I always say I would do that after an exam. Not accomplished yet.)
16. Finish those three Bio essays that Teacher Cecilia wanted us to do. (Completely forgotten until now.)
17. Find for a new band to be infatuated with ;)
18. Buy some blueberry Fruitella/Fruitube. And then eat it.
19. Get up till 40, 000 feet in Doodle Jump. (HELL YEAH!)
20. Find out what 'Von' in a family name means. Hmm.
21. Think what special thing to do for my birthday :D (But I think I know already. Heehee.)
22. Go to my SRM meetings and rock it! Um. Well, not rock it, literally, but do a good job ^^




And finally:
23. WATCH TRUE BLOOD SEASON 3. OH YEAH!




And that's how I want my holidays to be.








So now I gotta go and make 'em happen :)


"Whoa. Tell me how to move like that. At this pace you're at, you're going way too fast." 
- Me Vs. Everyone (Whoa Oh), Forever The Sickest Kids


So let's twirl :D