Late Father's Day Tribute



 (yes, i know it's really late)




Um, happy father's day? :)


Alright, there is no presence of balloons, cakes (or most importantly) gifts.
But who needs them?
[ This is seriously showing under-appreciation towards fathers.]
 No. I don't think I need them.
How did I show my love for my dad?

Scene 2, Act 1:
living room, morning, the TV is on and the pair of sisters are watching intensely at the screen with the father controlling the helm of the remote control. a commercial went on.


COMMERCIAL: dad...thank you for being there for me. -mostly hazy. just got up from bed- ...happy father's day from *** Bank.


another commercial went on. a second pass.


Ash turns to Dad.
Ash: Hey Pa.
Dad cocks an eyebrow, listening while changing channels.
Ash holds out her arms to him.
Ash: HUG!


Their distance : five feet.
Neither were budging.


Ash: HUG!


Ash persists.


Dad jokingly scowls, tilting his head a little back.
No sign of hugging.
Ash drops her arms. She beams at her Dad.
She turns back to TV.

I have no idea why but that meant a lot to me :)


Happy Father's Day, Dad.
Why won't you (still) hug me? :0


Never mind.


Dad: where's the remote?
Sister hands over remote control.
Sister: what? not me that got it! somehow all the guys put it on my stomach like i'm a table or something.
Dad takes the remote control and make his way to his blue-covered throne.
Dad: Why Ayong! YOU ARE A TABLE! *sarcasm overload*


laughter ensues.


i love my dad for being that awesome.








"i think every girl should know that 
the first man to fall in love with her is her father."




and i think i know that.