Poh-toe Poh-toe




Some people has those big cameras. 
Those yeah-i'm-a-pro-photog-for-realz kind of camera.

DSLRs. 
(Whatever that stands. Should ask some of my friends who would know.)


I sometimes forget that my phone has a camera too.
Until i tinkered with it and found it irresistible to get away from.
Yesterday, i have my weekly Saturday shopping spree
with my dad and siblings (always together since mum ain't cooking lunch on Saturdays).
In the car, bored, i took out my camera and found the UP toggle to my camera.
The lighting is awesome, since my camera works best on cloudy days.
Makes me love my phone more :)




so pretty right?

By the way, my sister's leg. we wore baju kurung on that day (for no occasion at all).
but the draping is so perfect. the color too.
best picture taken of the day.

Ash: No! Stay still! Move your hand.
Sister: WTF.



i like the rainbow-colour lids on that blue gallon :)

I took this when we dropped by a store because my Dad has a sudden aspire to get a wastebasket for his room. We dropped by Giant before but I complained that the plastic rubbish bins (the only they have there) would not be easy to clean and my second brother helpfully added that it collects dusts. So here we are.
I knew he would follow what i say.



  

a twist to an umbrella.


i just shot this one while the car was moving.
how did it end up so pretty?!




  

shrub.

If you think that i had to go to the jungle for this picture, you're wrong!
This thing was taken on the side of the road while waiting for the red light. 
(Note the blue-black Kancil speeding by on the other side.)





And these were all taken by my camera phone :)
I'm so proud of it.



Ash: Pa, look!

Ash shows him the picture of the green shrubbery.

Ash: Guess where I took it!

Ash & Dad simultaneously points to their right window : THERE.






Another adventure awaits for me :D