The Arrow of Carnations the Fire Shoots Off

I don't know how the future's going to be like and it's scary.
Will my best friend be the next president of Uruguay?
Will my brothers become Nobel Prize winners?

I would never know. For now.

I'm sorry. Biology never got me this deep.
Reading about the dorsal ganglion root and erythrocytes only makes me slightly aware of my surroundings and I start to wonder endlessly. Like today, Fred, Bren and I start to wonder about the essence of wind and I got so frustrated thinking about it, I just said, "Ah, frig. I'm just going to google it."

But it never makes me this deep.

FYI HERE

OH OH I need to share something else!
A Pablo Neruda Sonnet. This is an excerpt:


I love you as certain dark things are to be loved,
in secret, between the shadow and the soul.

If it sounded that good in English, the Spanish version must be utterly flawless.
(Which reminds me, Literature is another subject worry for exam. Agh.)