Twinkie Guy As Haymitch And Now I'm Dancing

Now on to Cinna.
(Loving the adult cast for the upcoming Hunger Games movie!)

It's amazing I'm still following like a stalker at every casting news of this movie with exam cascading down at me like a ton of books. By History Paper II, I was prepared for God to take me. LIKE TAKE ME. I am so tired. But I need to wrap my brain around Physics so now I'm like Q=It V=IR P=F/A all that shiz.

Though I'm being paranoid how my Physics teacher is going to make the questions because we still don't quite understand his style of writing. And I heard Add Maths is going to be HARD. I am DOOMED. This might be an understatement, but I might just implode and cease to exist in the befuddled, complicated cycle of f(x) and dy/dx named Add Maths.


But when I think about it, I haven't read a single sentence about Biology
and Add Maths is next Monday so now I'm like: