I Think MTV RickRoll'd Me



I was watching Nanny McPhee and The Big Bang.
I was excited when I saw the lady who acts as Professor McGonagall was in it.
Then there was Gildreroy Lockhart.
Then there was Hagrid.
I was like, "Oh goody, there's a lot of the people who acted in Harry Potter in this."

And when they showed this kids' uncle who was 'high up in the War Office',
I instantly froze up.


GASP LORD VOLDEMORT IS IN THE WAR OFFICE
WHY IS HE IN THE WAR OFFICE HE'S NOT SUPPOSE TO BE THERE
OH MY GOODNESS, HE INFILTRATED THE MUGGLE'S OFFICE OF WAR
NO WONDER THERE IS A WAR IN THIS MOVIE TO BEGIN WITH.

And when he said: Thousands of men are fighting in my army.
I shouted to the television: YOUR DARK ARMY.






I was perhaps the giddiest in a room where I'm the oldest when I saw 
the actor playing Lord Voldemort was in it and he was playing a War Officer.
Oh, don't mind me. I'm such a Harry Potter geek.
After I changed the channels, I went to MTV and OK KARAOKE was on
and it was playing Pink's 'Don't Leave Me' and the video was amusing so I stayed.

Then, it played.

Rick Astley's Never Gonna Give You Up
in karaoke mode.
I was laughing so hard and wondering where the hell is my sister
when this was happening.
And this all happened before 12 p.m.
Ah :')