Notebook Makeover Time and Now I Feel Like Oprah Freaking Winfrey





Bare. Naked. Stripped.
Challenge accepted.

There is a lot of ways to customize a notebook
but I try to use the simplest ways possible
but still having my personal mark on it.
On this one, I just use some pictures and hand-painted A4 paper.
(And can I just say that it was so hard for the glue to stick.
Like I was cursing the whole time.)




"VINTAGE"
Very chic.
And Paramore's Lyric for Brick by Boring Brick right under it.
I wanted the notebook represent me.




"A window opens up and someone calls your name,
but I can tell you don't know how to play this game."
Lyrics of Come Back Home by Two Door Cinema Club.
My favourite line from that song.

And in the bottom, a Keep Calm memo:
And may the odds be ever in your favour.
Oh yes, from the Hunger Games.




The inside cover looked like the inside of cardboard boxes
and I was like 'Oh God, so ugly' so I decided to cover it.
I painted a foolscap paper
and cut out a cover of one of my old
foolscap paper because I love the balloons.




My introduction.
More on that on another post.




The guy was from the back of my old foolscap paper
so I want to make it a relic in this notebook.
The next section is a page from my diary
when I was still in primary school
Under the sleeping cat is the line from Turn It Off, Paramore:
"And in the free-fall."

Above that page is the words:
Tell me why
Lovers lie
&
Heroes die

Which is one my favourite lines from a song ever
from Call It Weird Or Call It Salsa by Scenes and Sirens.


I am crazy happy how my notebook turned out
and I can't just stop looking at it.
Happens to me all the time after I finished
a pain-staking project.
Excuse me while I admire my not-so-great handiwork.