Oh, This Is Too Beautiful, I Need To Post It Here To Remember






Dear Hijabi,
You are amazing.
Every time you pass by and you smile, men will ponder on your mysteriousness and modesty. Most men I know will not actually believe you’re oppressed, despite what you may think. Actually, they’re attracted to you. However, your modesty and self respect is what makes them reluctant to say anything to you. They may even get butterflies in their stomachs, but won’t admit it. The truth is, you are a diamond among rocks… a diamond no man will ever truly own. Your heart is first for Allah [swt], then for your husband. Hence, your love for Allah will always be stronger than your love for any man no matter how handsome or charming he is. You are so unique, so beautiful, so modest, and so strong because you must constantly oppose ignorance by simply being present. If I ever saw you ill-treated, I would give my life to save you.

(Who ever this person is, I love you. God bless you and your beautiful soul.)