People Keep on Saying I Won't


you won't fail.
you won't get bad grades.
you'd get all A+ for sure.
you're so smart.
what makes us?


I don't know. Why does my grades need to tell you that?
We're shoved out to the cold world alone.
Either we survive from using oil from potato chips or die from extreme hypothermia. Then, we eat you.

So that's how it's going to be for now on?
Tuck your arms in, bite the chain and hold on to dear life?
Nice. That sounds nice.


Insecurity is one hell of a demon.
Especially when you're surrounded with these names and mentions of Have you heard of him? He's so smart! and She's only fifteen! I'm so jealous. and He has 12 A+ and he turned down going overseas. Wowww...








I get it.
There are far more talented people out there than me.
I shouldn't get unhappy hearing about their success right?
I'm just jealous, I guess. Honestly speaking, yes, I am.
What have I done?
What have I done?


Part of me curses that I can't be that whiz kid that finished his doctorate at eighteen in MIT.
Part of me curses that I can't be that person who's so happy to draw for the rest of their life.
Part of me curses that I can't be that visionary that thought of that thing everyone actually needs.
Part of me curses that I can't be the person I can be.
What's wrong with me?
It's too wrong to feel this old.