Short Route, Long Post



okay, it's about time.

now let me just tell you something, and yes, I'm one hundred percent bragging and brushing my swag off my shoulders because I must just say: KK is the best.


My hometown trumps other hometowns like no one's business.
It's the most ideal of the most heavenly places you think of to spend your childhood in.
And as I was having a trip to the freaking market, I can get you picture evidence.

So here's a bunch of pictures I took today that would represent how green and scenic this place is. Be envious, oh, be very very very jealous.





this how it looks like taking one of the two routes going home.
and that building is the library with a giant, intended hole
(it's good for feng shui)




up on a hill going back home.




one of the highways here.
it's not really that big
but look, Celcom is advertising.




some huge freaking tree
it was ginormous. 




Foh Sang at 3 pm.




One of the other huge-ass trees here.
I'm no hipster but damn, it's nice for a city.