A Post About People Throwing Vegetables



for those who lack interest, don't bother.
but you'll be missing some very nice pictures.






these people were having quite a rhythm
with their vegetable-throwing.
Now, the blue lorry sends vegetable to the white one
and the white one either keeps it or throw it to the market hand
a.k.a Guy with Red Shirt.
I'm not so sure about the quality of our vegetables
observing this exchanging.






another lorry came and now they start to throw corn.
(I, on the other hand, tried to stay inconspicuous in the car,
hopefully, unnoticed that I was taking pictures of them
as if they're distributing cocaine. I really hope they weren't.) 





Mum parked here at a car wash.
The dude was cleaning out the leaf-veins growing.





The man's Jamaican hat caught my eyes.
So I caught it with my camera.




I have no idea that at 1 pm, the market would be this busy.
There were so many lorries, doing business, throwing vegetables.




Some used cars up for sale opposite the market.
The ON FIRE!!! four-wheel-drive is still available
for future owners with flashy taste.





So meta, it's hilarious.