apropos, i have a fear of watching tony stark demolishing his (beautiful) house


Honorable mentions in this post:
  1. I wasn't picked for the second batch to PLKN (and I think third as well?) so studies is the only thing I need to worry about for now.
  2. I was picked for matriculation in Labuan. I'm waiting till 7th May for the UPU results. Hopefully, the universities I picked would choose me to be in their pre-u program.
  3. I dreamt that I was at school again, with all my smart classmates and we were in a new very good special program for us smarties. There was also BigBang and 2NE1 in it. On Monday we have a sleepover at school and not mentioning that to my parents, I need to sneak out of school so I won't face their wrath. Waking up, I realize: Why would I wanna go back home if BigBang was there? Party all night long, that's what I'm planning.

Some things I've been working on for the past few weeks:

photos by me, 1-6: sketches, 7: briyani in a blackout mall, 8: floral on the street,
9: wanted to cut this out but the color of the car is gorgeous so I kept it,
10: the kinabalu bay and harbor, it rained in the evening.


I can't help the thought of leaving Kota Kinbalu. 
Who has the heart after the pictures above?