may the odds be ever in your favor (and talent)!







1st sketch :  just a quick sketch of a lonely woman missing someone.
2nd sketch : based on an excerpt of my story.
3rd sketch : okay, this need some 'splainin. I was watching this Malay melo-drama with my Aunt and apparently this is what's going down: there were this three best friends, two girls A and B and a dude C. C was in love with A but she went on to get a husband on her own so C married B. When A's marriage was in the rocks, B invited A to live in her house. Note that A and C has a child. But their marriage start to crumble because apparently C fell in love with A again because she was staying in their house. You could tell which part I was starting to get pissed off. I was scolding the husband for falling in love with his old love but my aunt interjected that it was stupid of his wife to even invite his former love in their home. I was having none of that: it's completely the dude's fault for not able to keep his thing in his pants. Please. Don't. And here comes some horrible acting. Oy. That show was hard to watch.
4th sketch : a Skitch sketch. Nuff said.