the myth of only walking sideways after eating crab is not true

like I believe in it anyway.
Just a small joke with the family while eating buttered crab, steamed fish with soy sauce, grilled vegetables, bean curd, prawns, corn crab meat soup with of course, rice. I'm not quite sure what's tonight occasion is for, given the fact how rare we even dine out, but it must be something good. Asyran, with his new DSLR, was quite helpless and has absolutely no creative gut to take pictures of the food (who would want to miss out when there's us busy guzzling everything in sight?). We went back home after one and a half hour. It was quite a fast dinner. I ordered two bowls of rice, which was a much needed medium, to be fair. Here are some pictures with my humble phone (and yes, it's after I ate):





I'm so full.