Charo, Caro

On our way back home from Maybank (after embarrassing myself in public again and being way too over-conscious about how I was standing and what I was staring at---for goodness' sake why did I have to act like I'm going to rob that joint?), my Mum absent-mindedly forgot that she already ordered a cake from Aunt Sue for Syahmi's birthday and entered a small bakery just a few feet from the bank. I, without question because there'll be cake, followed in and was instantly smitten by the adorable European bakery it was trying to pull (the shop was slightly bare but I was taken, nonetheless). Also, the lady owner was jolly and bubbly and people like that always leave a good impression so I'm writing this post just to advertise her shop. I can't help it, I have a soft spot for small-run businesses.

But also.
Also.
Also.
Also.

The cheese cake was amazing.
I'm not particularly fond of cake, much less cheese cake because it never settled in my taste buds just right but but but THIS ONE. THE ONE MY MUM BOUGHT---WAS---FLIPPIN' AMAZING. LIKE WOW WOW WOW. I WANT MORE. My Mum originally bought the Oreo Cheese Cake for my brother but I don't know why in the universe he doesn't want it so my sister was kind enough to extract me from my computer to make me eat it. And there starts my love affair. Please visit this shop.






When I think that the Oreo Cheese Cake was good,
the lady actually recommended the trifle (that's the red-topped cake).





EATING YOU WAS A PLEASURE, OREO CHEESE CAKE.