Cat Fetish Is Very Universal




Woah, you're going to love me.




scanned like a maniac today.
I'm going to upload my 2010 planner.
And more drawings.
Finally.

I don't know how much Internet bill is coming out next month
but I know I can't pay with the money I have in my pocket right now.

Money : virtually non-existent.

I was a little flustered either to tore out the papers in the planner
but I think the end result was worth it :)

And goodness me, is it high resolution.

And another thing.

I was browsing through my Pictures Folder when
my sister commented I had too many pictures of cat.
"That's ridiculous, I do not." I said, sputtering.
And scanning down...
"Oh my gosh, you're right."
"See?" My sister said, triumphant, "I think you're like Sebby."

Sebby as in Sebastian from Kuroshitsuji aka Black Butler
with known fetish for cats.

"What?"
"Yeah, I think you need a WHOLE FOLDER just for cats."
"PFFT. I do not."
"You really do."
"It's amazing to think that I have something in common with Sebby."
Then I saw another cat picture.
"Hmm."


I mean, a lot of people like cats.