Women's Ultimate Weapon, Really



You know when I blatantly ended my last post with 'gotta go eat?'
Well, behind those three simple words in your screen is a room full of chaos.


Brother #1 said to me to get up and get change, we were eating out.
"Why???" I asked, annoyed because I was waiting for the pictures for my last blog post
to be uploaded (darn it, why is it in such high resolution?) and I wasn't fond eating out at night.
"Mum would be home reaaaally late."
I was giving him a very uncooperative face.
My brother reasoned that either I eat out or I stay home and wait for Mum to be home.
"Why do you have to tell me now?" I asked, seeing him fully-dressed.
"Because I was just told a while ago."
"Then why are you already dressed?"
"Because I bathed two times so I just put some clothes on."

MEN.

I snapped at him to get out.
I swear not two minutes after that, from downstairs
they were already saying, "We're leaving! Hurry up!"

MEN.

While I was ironing my clothes, I was still checking behind me 
if the pictures were uploaded or if my computer was hibernating.
Almost finishing ironing, the idea of putting the laptop in front me finally went in my head.
Where were you a minute ago?
"Shiqin! We're going!"went them downstairs.

MEN.

I published the post, finally.
Then I wanted to go to the toilet to freshen up.
I just splashed water on my face when downstairs, "We're going already!"
"Can you just freaking wait?" I shouted from my room, abandoning my mission.
I wore my tudung and that was the time when the fabric started acting up.
I heard the rumble of the car. I cursed.

MEN.

Going downstairs, there were a lot of 
"Ohmygosh!" 
"Freaking!" 
"What the hell!"
"Fudging!"
and tantrum-ic roars.

I went in the car with my tudung still need to be pinned.
"On the lights." I hissed.
After a few fumbling on how to switch on the lights in the back...
"I don't have a mirror."
"Go to the front," my Dad instructed, nodding to the headboards that had a lamp and mirror.
My #1 Brother got out and I thought I can just walk from inside the car.
"JUST GO OUTSIDE." My Dad said sternly.
I jumped out and climbed back in the shotgun.
"Why didn't you just go outside," my Dad still rambles.
"Yeah bah." The Brothers went from behind.
"I'M ALREADY IN. EVERYONE SHUT UP. I'M PMS-ING."


Silence.




Oh thank goodness for that.