FURNITURE



Seriously, it's too awesome that I needed caps lock.

During the holidays, I went to millions of furniture shops.
When most of them had the "No Cameras" sign,
I just ignore it and snap away around the shop
because some of the designs there are too pretty.

(I am still finding for the same couch from
Adam Lambert's 'Whataya Want From Me' video.
I have so far found a coffee-coloured one
but I made a promise to myself to buy an exact replica.)






one of the first pictures I took.
that phone be blingin'




ignore the stupid sign there
but oh my goodness look at that chandelier!



















my Daddy in the green shirt way over there



these boxes are too cute






I love these drawers!
But the price is EGREGIOUSLY GORGEOUS AS WELL!
hehh---price joke.
;D



this one's pretty English Rose.
I can imagine this as my daughter's.
(WOAH TOO MUCH PLANNING LIKE WHAT?)




not really into this chair
but the light was amazing :D




I hate the pillows, seriously.





my sister and I went over to this thing
and was faking 'brunch.'
My Dad wanted to buy it
but these English Rose junks are kind of expensive here!
D:




JARS :D


SEAT.

Conclusion of Part One.