FURNITURE Epic Part 2




So we went to another furniture shop.
And this one I can tell, are for those high-end, young, rich people.




see?




I love the        s    p   a    c    e




it looks short from here but the paneled walls are really high



very high.


Then, we went to another one.
This had more of the grandma furnitures and heavily floral curtains.
But I found one spot that took my interest
....




I like this wall.
When I told my sister that, she didn't get it.
"It's very...Paramore-ish," I said.
She instantly took the liking.




I like this couch because I can imagine it looking great at the foot of a bed.
The only fault it had was the terracotta colour.


Later, we went to the shop we were waiting to be opened for
and that's why we've been visiting other nearby furniture stores.

But that is.

To be continued...