FURNITURE Epic Final Part


Since I just want to finish the FURNITURE Epic already...

The Final Chapter.


Someone recommended this furniture shop.
And we (Dad, Sis and I) actually waited for it to be opened.
(Us? Waiting for a store?! NEVER!)

So we actually did.

And here's what I found :



The picture was on display and I could not help but take a photo of it.
I'd give credit to whosoever made this, my goodness the colour is pretty!




this couch has quite smartly selected couches




I want this so bad.
$300 a pop.
They remind me of Skittles :)




Me like that lamp.
It reminds me of floating paper lamps in festivals.




the red blossoms really POP :D




I use to be SO obsessed with Victorian wallpapers.
(still kind of do?)
;)






woooo I wanna eat them apples



the colour of the flower just begged me to take a picture
I have several failed attempts in doing so
because I was squeezing between furnitures
and a couch was blocking me but I cannot be nearer nor farther from it
so this is the result of me leaning behind a couch,
hoping the workers don't see my epically planned photoshoot.
but I still like the flower.






yes, it's me in the mirror.
anyways, isn't the lighting amazing?
I appreciate the glow.
so lovely.





and that's the last of it.
oh yeah, and we didn't buy any furniture.