Pablo Neruda, You GET Me



Since the internet is being amazing.


What did I do during my holidays?
Hmm.

WELL.

One huge giga thing that happened was that I moved houses.
My old house with the new one is practically 2 kilometres apart
so I don't really feel melodramatic much.

But oh!

The saddest things was leaving Mohinder :'(
And I think he/she knows we were leaving him/her as well.
Because once we were moving boxes,
Mohinder jumped into the car
(he/she always treat the car as a curious moving junk
that he/she can sleep on the top, leaving cute paw prints on the windshield)
and refused to get out.




AWWWW
MOHINDER WANTED TO COME D':

On another day while I was moving some pottery,
I had the fright of my life when I saw a rat as huge as a guinea pig
near the doorstep with ants surrounding it.
(NOT FOR THE FAINT-HEARTED AND SQUEAMISH)





AWWWW
MOHINDER WANTED TO GIVE US A FAREWELL PRESENT!
OR AT LEAST A SIGN OF "PLEASE TAKE ME WITH YOU,
SEE WHAT I COULD DO? I CAN STILL CATCH MICE FOR YOU!"

AWWW

And when we finally settled in, my Dad wanted to go back home
and take Mohinder with us but when we got there, he/she was gone.

Oh, Mohinder.

Now he/she is just another shadow of a memory that looms around
the fragment of feline adoration in my mind.

With the help of my friends who generously told me
that cats can fend for themselves, I willed myself to let Mohinder go.

Farewell, Mohinder.
I have complete faith in Allah to take care of you.
See you later :)





P.S. This might just be the SADDEST POST EVER
P.P.S. I studied Pablo Neruda's "Tonight I Can Write". The Saddest Lines.