Have I Ever Told You I Love The Hunger Games?



(I think I did.)





This phrase just pops in my head when before I was going to sleep
and it forever defines Katniss Everdeen to me.
Earlier on, my Sister and I were debating about 
the love triangle between Gale, Katniss & Peeta
and I was thinking about the whole 
"Katniss should've end up with Gale" dilemma I stumbled upon various forums.
Personally, I root for the whole Katniss---Peeta dynamic because
I actually assumed that Katniss would be with Gale 
(because he was the good-looking one and Peeta was...wimpy.)

What a delight that Suzanne Collins finally revealed that Katniss settled with Peeta
----because of his calming effects (of all reason but I understand.)
And, let's face it, if she was with Gale, it'd be like Katniss On Steroids...or Crack.