Bads Are Not The Worst


I got a new Font. It is très jolie.
Love it so love it so.

Looks like this :
very pretty, non?




I feel very happy that I found this treasure of a font.
It would be a wonder in Photoshop.

Anyways, we had Malay Language Oral today
and we, um, failed.

Well, we all got 9 out of 10 in everything
But we know we did bad.
Very bad.

(But the reason we even went out was to not make teacher feel bad.
He was kind of angry that nobody was ready for this Oral Test.
We kind of jump ahead and do it SPONTANEOUS STYLE
and I was pretty much of zero paper to refer to. We were just bad, okay?
Even we admit it. But we all did, surprisingly, well. So it is just good blessings?)


Anyways, my teacher commented that we were :
satu forum yang ceria, ya?

Translation: A very...cheery forum.

It should have been formal.
Well, nothing is perfect.


Oh oh.
I was handing a Math Paper back
To a friend of mines,
while we were discussing (more mulling than animating)
for Malay Language Oral.
I hand it out on top of her and kind of signal it by
drifting it above her head.
She started to make this spazzed hair swish that made
her hair-band all of her hair tumbling down.
It was alarming enough to see that I thought
something was wrong with her.
We just stared.
"What was that?" she asked :O
I handed over the paper, "Your Maths paper."









And we racked over our chairs close to two minutes.
Oh Vadee, you give us something to blog about.
My love to you.
I'm sorry I tainted your image in such short seconds.

My bad.

But that really made my day :)